This webinar is a supplement to Dyslexia and Self-Esteem: A Positive Psychology Approach.
This presentation is 15 minutes in length and is intended for children ages 10+ who have dyslexia. Brittany Monro will discuss the positive side of having dyslexia, and cover the following topics:
- An introduction to dyslexia
- The dyslexic brain vs. the non-dyslexic brain
- The positive characteristics that people with dyslexia possess, and how to use them to your advantage
- Jobs that are ideal for individuals with dyslexia
- Words of wisdom from famous people who have dyslexia
Materials included with the purchase of this webinar are as follows:
- 10-day Journal Activity with space for writing or drawing
- Gratitude Jar Activity
- Finding My Strengths Activity
- "Do Good, Feel Good" Activity
NOTE: Immediate access to all webinar content is given after enrollment. Thus, all sales are final.